Barrett Rifle For Sale
The Barrett rifle is a family of semi-automatic anti-materiel rifles designed and manufactured by Barrett Firearms Manufacturing in the United States. The first Barrett rifle, the Barrett M82, was introduced in 1982 and was the first commercially successful .50 caliber rifle. The Barrett rifle is known for its accuracy, power, and range. It has been used by military and law enforcement forces around the world. Barrett Rifle For Sale
Barrett M82 Barrett rifle
Here are some of the features of the Barrett rifle:
- Caliber: .50 BMG (12.7x99mm)
- Action: Semi-automatic
- Barrel length: 24 inches (610 mm)
- Weight: 30 pounds (13.6 kg)
- Effective range: 1.5 miles (2.4 km)
- Muzzle velocity: 2,800 feet per second (853 m/s)
The Barrett rifle is a powerful weapon that can be used to engage targets at long ranges. It is also effective against lightly armored vehicles and structures. The Barrett rifle is a popular choice for military and law enforcement forces, and it is also available to civilians in some countries.
Here are some of the Barrett rifles that are currently in production:
- Barrett M82A1: The original Barrett rifle.
Barrett M82A1 Barrett rifle
- Barrett M107: A modernized version of the M82A1.
Barrett M107 Barrett rifle
- Barrett MRAD: A modular rifle that can be chambered in a variety of calibers.
Barrett MRAD Barrett rifle
- Barrett REC7: A lightweight rifle that is chambered in .308 Winchester.
Barrett REC7 Barrett rifle