Smith and Wesson model 10
The Smith & Wesson Model 10-8 is a classic revolver known for its reliability and popularity among law enforcement and civilian shooters.
Here are some details about the Model 10-8 with a 4-inch barrel chambered in .38 Special:
- Design: The Smith & Wesson Model 10-8 is a double-action revolver designed for both personal defense and target shooting. It features a solid frame construction and a swing-out cylinder that holds six rounds of .38 Special ammunition.
- Barrel Length: The 4-inch barrel length is a popular choice for the Model 10-8, offering a balance between ease of carry and accuracy.
- Caliber: The Model 10-8 is chambered in .38 Special, a widely used and versatile revolver cartridge known for its manageable recoil and effectiveness. smith wesson model 10 classic
- Sight System: The revolver typically features a fixed front sight and a fixed rear sight, providing a simple yet effective sight picture for target acquisition.
- Frame: The Model 10-8 is built on a medium-sized K-frame, which offers a good balance of size and weight for comfortable shooting and handling.
- Construction: The revolver is constructed with a steel frame and a blued finish, providing durability and a classic appearance. It may also feature checkered wooden grips for added comfort and aesthetics. model 10 classic 38 special
- Action: The Model 10-8 operates in double-action mode, allowing for both single-action and double-action trigger pulls. This gives shooters the option to cock the hammer manually for a lighter single-action trigger pull or to shoot in double-action mode for a longer, heavier trigger pull. classic 38 special p revolver
The Smith & Wesson Model 10-8 has a long history of being a reliable and accurate revolver. However, please note that firearm models and variations may change over time, and it’s always a good idea to consult with local firearm dealers or the manufacturer directly for the most up-to-date information on specific models, availability, and purchasing options. Additionally, ensure that you comply with all applicable laws and regulations regarding firearm ownership, acquisition, and transfer in your jurisdiction.